The ATPP is funded by annual membership fees.
Our members include translators and interpreters of various nationalities who master a variety of languages, as well as sworn translators and members of the Colegio de Traductores del Perú - CTP (Peruvian Translators Association).
Josefina Urquiaga Cabada
Doreen Watt Brindley de Fisher
María Yolanda Sala Báez
María Teresa Ontaneda Puente
Isabel Hare Calle
Miriam Yolanda Ramos Benites
María del Carmen Pizarro Sabogal
Demetrio Túpac Yupanqui
María Yolanda Sala Báez
Beatriz Zegarra de Urday
Jeanne Rouson de Cervantes
View Active Members
ATPP members can:
• Become part of an organization known for the high professional standards of its members.
• List their name and contact information on the on-line membership directory.
• Benefit from discounts on registration fees for conferences, lectures and workshops sponsored by the ATPP.
• Use the ATPP logo and include their “member” status on their letterhead and business cards.
• Include their membership status and membership number when certifying or signing translations.
• Attend Association meetings where issues related to the task of translating or interpreting are discussed, promoting dialogue and exchange of experiences among members.
• Participate in specialized translation and interpretation courses offered by the ATPP and taught by its own members or renowned local and foreign professionals.
Join the ATPP
ATPP membership applications are reviewed by the Admissions Committee pursuant to the Association’s Admissions Regulations.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you have any doubts regarding the admission process.
ATPP MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS
Anyone who wishes to join the ATPP must submit the following documentation in a sealed envelope to the Association’s headquarters:
• A letter of introduction signed by the nominating member.
• The applicant’s résumé which should evidence proven professional experience of at least ten years.
• Letters of recommendation from two or more clients.
• A sample translation for each of the language pairs applied for.
• Evidence of payment of 20% of the registration fee, that is, S/. 100 (one hundred nuevos soles). Payment is not refundable even if the application is not accepted. The account number and interbanking code may be requested by writing to email@example.com
• The registration fee amounts to a total of S/. 500 (five hundred nuevos soles).
• Once membership applications have been approved, new members must pay the balance of the registration fee, which amounts to S/. 400 (four hundred nuevos soles).
• The regular annual membership fee is paid per calendar year (from January 1 to December 31), regardless of the date on which the registration fee payment is made. Such regular annual membership fee amounts to S/. 200 (two hundred nuevos soles).
• The information contained in the admissions files is confidential and shall not be disclosed outside the Admissions Committee.